- I’ve made some progress on household paperwork but there is still a lot to go through.
- I have three goals that have to do with organizing things (genealogy files, yarn, and photographs). And I have done next to nothing on any of those.
- I read another 8 books this quarter so am at 22 for the year so far. Which means I am behind the pace, but not badly so.
- I entered the Style Invitational one more time, so have just one more to go.
- I’ve continued to eat fruit almost every day. I’ve fallen off somewhat on bringing my lunch twice a week. And I’ve still not managed real workouts, though I do walk a fair amount.
This entry was originally posted at https://fauxklore.dreamwidth.org/455126.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
2nd Quarter 2019 - Goals
This is definitely the latest I am doing a year in review. 2020 was, obviously, a challenging year. The biggest thing that happened was retiring (in…
Random odds and ends, though I am still way behind. Beisbol: All of the teams I care about are doing horribly. The only team with a worse record…
I am still having trouble with executive function. That is, there are lots of things I should be doing, but it’s hard to motivate myself to do them.…