1. You call yourself a craftswoman - what kinds of crafts do you enjoy? Are there any you don't do currently that you'd like to? I do lots of fiber things – knitting, crocheting, nalbinding, wet felting, tatting, bobbin lace. I also do bookbinding. I’ve done some papermaking and marbling, too. I’ve tried spinning and sprang, but didn’t really care much for either. As for what I don’t do that I’d like to, needle felting is at the top of the list.
2. What's something you like about Virginia, and something you dislike? I think Virginia is really pretty – lots of greenery, deciduous trees, attractive older architecture. I don’t like the obsession with the Civil War, however.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Do you think high school you would be happy with where you are now? Depending on the year (and what I was reading) I wanted to be an astronaut or a detective or a chemist or a race car driver. I think high school me would be happier with my non-work life than with my work life, mostly because I don’t think I would have wanted to sit in an office all day.
4. Would you ever consider whitewater rafting or ziplining? How about sky diving? I’ve gone whitewater rafting several times and enjoyed it, but it’s been years. I won’t go ziplining or sky diving, however, as I am terrified of heights.
5. If you were kidnapped and the kidnappers allowed you to continue posting to make things appear normal, what one line would you post to let people know you're not okay without tipping the kidnappers off that you're asking for help? Maybe something about how much I am enjoying looking at the fields of sunflowers where I am. (Sunflowers give me the creeps. I will cross the street to avoid walking next to one. And, yes, I know that is weird.)
This entry was originally posted at https://fauxklore.dreamwidth.org/429253.html. Please comment there using OpenID.