- Re: travelogues, the major progress I've made is getting a new computer. The reason this is significant is that writing on the old one was becoming more and more challenging for a number of reasons. However, I've also taken another major trip.
- I've worked some on one afghan, but I am way behind.
- I've read just a few more pages of the Bible.
- I've deleted a lot of email from 2 of my accounts. The third account is, alas, free of progress. On the other hand, the ones I have worked on are still around inbox=5000, so there is a lot more to go.'
- I've done nothing about digitizing LPs and tapes.
- I also haven't done any volksmarch events, largely due to winter weather and travel. But I did buy new walking shoes.
- I have made significant progress towards my million mile status on United and now have under 7300 miles to go.
- As for papers at home, I'm making very slow progress. I believe that I've cleared out all of the ones that were lurking near the entryway. I expect to get a fair amount done in the next couple of weeks, though, between cleaning for Pesach and being deep in the heart of taxes.
Bottom line is that travel-related goals are the easiest ones to motivate myself to work on.