- No progress on travelogues because I still don’t have a new computer. My excuse is that I have been unable to shop for one because of the weather. Maybe, now that it is approaching actual springtime…
- I got through maybe another 15 pages of the New Testament. And I don’t even have an actual reason for that one.
- I did one Volksmarch baseball event. There would have been more, but I had other commitments whenever the weather might have allowed walking.
- I didn’t go to any Minor League baseball games because baseball hadn’t started yet. I have plans, however, possibly as soon as this weekend, weather permitting.
- I have done at least two crossword puzzles every day. I’ve done more many of those days. So one goal is on track.
- I haven’t gone to any National Parks, but I have firm plans for two.
- I’ve memorized 2 poems - Invictus by William Ernest Henley and Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Thomas. I am close to having Edward Lear’s The Owl and the Pussycat down. That is pretty much on track, I think. I am open to suggestions on poems to memorize, by the way.
- I haven’t started on digitizing LPs and cassettes I need to make some room in the living room to get moving on this, because the equipment takes up space.
Quarterly Progress on Goals
Lots more to catch up on, but here are my answers to the July prompts. 1. Have there been any periods in your life that could be described as…
1. Do you have a dry erase board? I think I have one somewhere, but I doubt I could find it easily. 2. What feature do you get complimented on…
I’m finally getting around to the May prompts. 1. Has a random person ever asked you for your phone number? Not that I can think of. And, frankly,…