- I made little progress on travelogues, largely because I am having computer issues. I am reasonably sure the problem is fixable, but that requires actual time to take it to the shop.
- I did make some progress on organizing my finances. I went through a bunch of receipts, shredding ones I didn’t need, filed some statements, and stacked up other things to work on. I’d guess I am about 20 percent of the way towards where I intended to be. That’s better than nothing.
- I did less for The Butterfly Project than I’d expected to, but I have done some odds and ends towards a couple of charity afghans. However, half a sweater seems to have disappeared in my house. (I am reasonably sure it is somewhere in my den, aka the Black Hole of Vienna.)
- I made it through maybe another 20 pages through the New Testament. I need to step up on this a bit.
- I watched 5 more Oscar winning movies, bringing me up to 14. So I’ve actually exceeded one goal.
- I didn’t manage to add any minor league games. Twice I had tentative plans and they got rained out. So I only managed two for the year, not three, but I will declare victory on the grounds that I don’t control the weather.
- I added three more Volksmarch baseball events, so I have 11 left to go. This will take a bit of a push, but is achievable.
3rd Quarter Update
Sunday was a relatively lazy day. I had a light breakfast and read for a while, before wandering down to the Second Avenue Deli for the Flyertalk…
With another day in Mystic, I would have gone back to the Mystic Seaport Museum and visited the (free) art museum downtown. But I had booked myself…
My trip was motivated by a FlyerTalk get-together (called a Do) planned around eating Jewish deli food in New York. I also wanted to see the Jasper…