- I have made no progress on travelogues. Sigh.
- I have sorted some papers but that is a very minimal start to organizing my finances.
- I did use up scrap yarn in the Artisphere Yarn Bomb project and in the Butterfly Project (for which I mailed off 11 crocheted butterflies to the Holocaust Museum of Houston at the end of July). But I keep finding more. I need to work on some charity afghans with it.
- I did the One Day Hike! I can claim complete victory over a goal for the year! Yay, me!
- I am about 25 pages into the New Testament. So, there’s a long way to go, but at least I made a start.
- I’ve added another 3 Oscar winning movies, so I am up to 9 for the year so far. I expect to complete this goal within the next couple of weeks, possibly as soon as Wednesday.
- I’ve been to 2 minor league games – the Portland Sea Dogs and the Potomac Nationals.
- I didn’t add on any Volksmarch baseball events, alas, largely because the weather transitioned from too hot to too cold. That means I still have 14 to go.
I also completed two life list items. I’ve seen every extant Gilbert and Sullivan operetta live. And I drank a Singapore Sling at the Long Bar of the Raffles Hotel in Singapore.
Overall, I’d say the year is going reasonably well, though I have a few challenges I am coping with right now.