1) No progress on travelogues, and I have yet another one to write.
2) I deliberately took the summer off from dance classes. I am just getting back to speed and did make it to Bollywood workout Tuesday night.
3) I'm about halfway through the Apocrypha. There is no reason (other than laziness) why I wouldn't be able to finish this year.
4) I finished the Artistic Heritage program. I need to do 6 more America's Garden events, and 3 more Historic Churches events. I added one of the latter this quarter, but summer tends to be too hot to walk, so the relatively little progress is no surprise.
5) I am decluttering but I also have a lot more to do.
6) and 7) I don't suppose that buying yarn does much of anything to contribute to actually knitting with it.
8) I did submit one more entry to the Style Invitational. So I am up to 4.
Assuming I don't end up doing lots more traveling in the next couple of months, I might have gotten something done this year.