1) I wrote a travelogue, but I am still (again) 4 behind. Sigh.
2) I only made it to 7 dance classes during the last term. Still, that is better than nothing.
3) I read maybe another 20 pages of the Apocrypha.
4) I finished the Volksmarch Museums program. I also did 2 more Gardens events, 3 Historic Churches events, and 3 more Artistic Heritage events.
5) Decluttering progress is slow, but some does happen whenever I am home.
6) I have not even cast on socks, though I did buy an instruction book for the ones I plan to make.
7) I have worked a little on one of the 4 sweaters in progress. It's the one I call Frankensweater and has the virtue of being (reverse) stockinette stitch, so I can work on it while carrying on a conversation.
8) I've submitted 2 entries to the Washington Post Style Invitational. No wins yet, but I do try to set goals that are within my control.
Overall, I'd say that I'm not doing too badly, but I really do need to spend more time at home. (As if I didn't know that.)