fauxklore (fauxklore) wrote,
fauxklore
fauxklore

Probably not what they meant

I've obviously been in the defense business too long. Today I saw a headline that said "90% of all animals remain unclassified." My immediate reaction was that the other 10% must include Secret Squirrel.
Tags: language, work
Subscribe

  • More Catch-Up

    Random odds and ends, though I am still way behind. Beisbol: All of the teams I care about are doing horribly. The only team with a worse record…

  • 1st Quarter 2020 - Books and Movies

    Hair: A quick note re: not having gotten a haircut in over 20 years. My hair is not really all that long. Part of that is because it is extremely…

  • 4th Quarter 2019 - Books and Movies

    I will get to the year-end wrap-up in the next couple of days, but, for now, here is what I read and saw in the last quarter. 4th Quarter Books:…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments