I have 9 goals for the year. I may be overambitious for someone who is home as little as I am.
- I’ve made some progress on household paperwork but there is still a lot to go through.
- I have three goals that have to do with organizing things (genealogy files, yarn, and photographs). And I have done next to nothing on any of those.
- I read another 8 books this quarter so am at 22 for the year so far. Which means I am behind the pace, but not badly so.
- I entered the Style Invitational one more time, so have just one more to go.
- I’ve continued to eat fruit almost every day. I’ve fallen off somewhat on bringing my lunch twice a week. And I’ve still not managed real workouts, though I do walk a fair amount.
This entry was originally posted at https://fauxklore.dreamwidth.org/455126.html. Please comment there using OpenID.