But they are predicting Snowmageddon starting some time tomorrow. The estimates are now up to the 2 foot range. I had planned to go up to NY to see A Little Night Music but decided that the risk of not being able to get home from Union Station was too high. (The metro closes above ground stations if there is over 8 inches. I could, theoretically, get a cab from Ballston but that would be time consuming and expensive.) I had to decide this afternoon since I had to cancel the hotel by 4 p.m. today. Amtrak is also easy to cancel. I've given away the theatre ticket on the grounds that, while I can afford to eat the cost, why should it go to waste?
I will be hugely angry if the weather misses us.
By the way, the predictions got people panicked surprisingly early. I went grocery shopping last night, on the grounds that it is convenient to go after Bollywood dance since I'm already in the car and all. The lines were about three times longer than normal for that time of night.
So I am well stocked with food. I have a good supply of books and of yarn, too. I may hate the very idea, but I'm ready for whatever we get hit with.